MILITARY & FIRST RESPONDERS
The VSI platform has the potential to improve the effectiveness and survivability of military/law-enforcement/first responders. The system can provide a variety of scenarios, and randomized conditions of visibility, threat size & location & aggressiveness, noncombatants, and perfect situational awareness for observers/controllers to coach. Collective training drills under varying circumstances build skills, trust, and cohesion, which pays off in the real world.
A Synthetic Training Environment reduces wear and tear on gear, allows rapid re-cock of scenarios, and enhances team proficiencies. Our platform leads to the optimization of human performance. We can deliver from the cloud to points of need and provide the benefits of networked simulation to train disparate teams and echelon staffs.
APPLICABLE TO FULLY IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL SIMULATIONS
Empirical data collection and analysis. The digital environment can collect every shot and every impact, which is recorded to precise the moment of action and attributed to the exact weapon. This provides for thorough review and coaching. Better metrics can lead to better feedback and superior performance on the battlefield.
Reduced cost. VR training can dramatically reduce the cost of iterative live training events. Rehearse first and then go live. This can provide a quicker, safer, better overall outcome in the real world.
Networked simulation. The network supports the ability to connect two or more systems across geographical locations while you host multiple players in a complex simulation. There is no need for excessive travel which can provide operational security.
Suspension of disbelief. Veterans acknowledge feeling like they are in a true fight. They have exited the system, covered in sweat, with adrenalin flowing, evaluating lessons learned.
No negative training. The system can promote proper tactics, techniques, and procedures. There is no need to “work around” the essential elements of individual and combined tasks.
Virtual reality allows for complicated, costly, and/or dangerous activities to be simulated in a safe and highly effective way. VR simulation allows an unlimited number of scenarios – from crisis management to maintenance training. Simulations enhance learning by repetition and can occur in safe environments and in convenient locations.
- Off-shore drilling platform crisis simulations
- Cognitive behavior therapy to treat patients with social anxieties, phobias, PTSD
- Surgery and medical procedure simulations
- Aircraft inspection and maintenance training
- Mining and Core Excavation training simulators
- Trucking and Freight operator and machine simulator training
The use of wireless virtual reality has the potential to leverage the athleticism of players while being able to construct an infinite variety of drills, conditions, and scenarios. Wireless VR goes far beyond simple 360 video and opens up an immense amount of training potential, real-time interaction, and replay data.
- Creation of custom VR hardware designed around fast movements and prolonged use
- Implementation of artificial intelligence to ensure realistic reaction and variety in each scenario
- Tracking the completely natural physical motions of an athlete and translating them seamlessly into VR
- Recording and playback features to resume from a certain point, or to observe from a variety of angles, inside or outside of the simulation
VSI has parterned with top global agencies to provide streamlined training implimentations.
Virtual System Integration is the smart choice for optimum VR training simulator technology.